You Exec is an exclusive membership-based business organization. All our members are business managers, directors, VPs, among others — who work in a corporate environment. We are seeking a writer, familiar with business terminologies, who can write 1,000 word original articles. The articles should be original in nature and should provide insights that will help our members to develop their career. All our articles include an audio and video portion which can be recorded with a regular smartphone.
How we WORK:
- We pay $0.25 to $0.50 per word. A 1,000 word article would mean $250 to $500.
- All our articles include an audio and video portion which can be recorded with a regular smartphone.For the video and audio recording, we pay $2 for every minute of footage. That is, for a 1,000 word article the footage version should be around ten minutes — and we would pay $20. The sound does not need to be professionally recorded, most of our writers use a smartphone to record.
- We pay within 24-48 hours after publishing the article.
- We use PayPal to transfer funds.
- We only publish original work.
- If the work does not meet our quality standards we will not publish it.
- All payments are in USD.
The ideal candidate:
- Has already published or is a contributor with Forbes, The Atlantic, New York Times, Huffington Post, or similar publications.
- Has a business degree or is very familiar with business topics, strategies, etc.
- Works remotely, and is willing to sometimes chat by phone or Skype.
- Has a smartphone at a minimum to create video and audio footage.
- Preferred: has an MBA or is a MBA student.
- Complete and submit the form below.
- Include 2-3 links or samples of your past articles.
- If we like your application we will start you off with your first test assessment — this will be a 1,000 to 1,500 word article. In the message field below, write five to six original topics or titles you would like to write your first article on.