Our Partners are very important to us and we will always do our best to treat you with the fairness and respect you deserve. We have written the following Agreement with you in mind, as well as to protect our company’s reputation and ensure a successful partnership on both sides. Please take the time to review this page fully. If you ever have any questions, please let us know by contacting the Partner Program Director. The Partner Program Director is can be contacted at email@example.com.
Overview of Agreement
This overview is provided for convenience and does not affect the full Terms and Conditions below which are the binding Partnership agreement.
- Commission: See "Product Tier Commission" for more details.
- Referral method: Tracked link clicks with cookie and last-click attribution. Visitors that join our free newsletters are tagged and tracked via our mailing list software for their lifetime.
- Cookie duration: & Mailing list tag duration unlimited.
- Payment frequency: Monthly, at the beginning of each month.
- Payment method: PayPal transfer.
- Payment delay: One month (e.g. January's commission will be paid on March 1st)
Product Tier Commission
- Quarterly plan: $3 for each quarter.
- Yearly plan: $10 for each year.
- Lifetime plan: $30 one-time payment.
- Maximum payout per lead is $30.
- All dollar values are in USD.
This page describes the terms and conditions for Partnership in the You Exec Partner Program (hereafter referred to as the "Program").
In this Agreement, the term "Product" refers to You Exec Plus, the paid membership operated by You Exec LLC. "Partner" refers to you (the applicant). "We", "us", and "YE" refer to the Product owner and publisher, You Exec.
The purpose of this Agreement is to allow web linking from your websites and emails to the YE website for the purpose of referring potential customers to YE and thereby earning commission payments.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, USA without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof. The headings and titles contained in this Agreement and the Overview given above are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and the Partner Program terms described here.
We will endeavor to notify you of any substantial changes to the terms of the agreement by email but we do not guarantee to do so.
If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your membership in the Program. If you continue participating in the Program it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
You will be provided with one or more URLs ("Referral Links") which are specific to you and can be used to refer your audience to specific pages related to the Product.
When a website visitor clicks one of your Referral Links a cookie will be stored on their computer for an unlimited period of time. If they subsequently become a paying member of YE, their membership will be associated with your Partner account.
If the same website visitor clicks another Referral Partner's link, their account would be associated with that more recent referral, commonly referred to as "last-click attribution" for online affiliate programs.
Referrals will only be tracked and sales associated with your Partner account which are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Referral Links as provided in your Partner Resource Library.
On the first week of each calendar month you will receive payment via PayPal to the email address you gave when registering for the Program. This will be equal to the total commissions accumulated from successful referrals made during the Preceding Period. Commissions vary per Product tier. Consult the "Product Tier Commission" section for more details.
YE occasionally offers free trial periods of the Product. A referral will be a considered a "successful referral" upon completion of the trial period and upon successful payment to YE.
Expectations and Obligations
YE will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via Referral Links. Referral Partners are not authorized to collect payments or sell the Product directly from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in any way.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Program will be deemed to be customers of YE. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. YE's policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
Referral Partners may choose to offer products or services complementary to our products as part of their marketing. YE accepts no responsibility for the provision of these services and it is the Partner's responsibility to handle payment and provision for these additional products or services.
Term and Termination
The term of this agreement will begin when you register as a Partner in the Program and will end when terminated by either party.
You may terminate your Partnership in the Program by notifying the Partner Program Director. No notice is required but please note termination is not effective until confirmed by YE. We will endeavor to process your request promptly.
In the case that you choose to terminate the Partnership you will still be eligible for any commissions earned before the termination date.
YE reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and reject the use of specific Referral Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you. YE also reserves the right to terminate your Partnership at any time, without notice, for reasons including but not limited to:
- Termination of the Product or Program
- Changes to the Product or Program which affect your eligibility to be a Partner
- Inappropriate behavior on your part which may include but is not limited to:
- Misleading or inaccurate statements
- Offensive or explicit material
- Fraudulent use of Referral Links
- Illegal activities
- "Spam" promotion via web publishing, email, or other means
- Discounts or special offers not approved by YE
- Violating the copyright and privacy terms listed below
In the case that your Partnership is terminated by YE your pending commissions may be paid or deemed invalid at the sole discretion of YE.
Upon termination of the Partnership for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your websites, all trademarks, links, offers and other materials provided in connection with this Program.
Permitted Usage and Communications
As a Partner in the Program you are permitted to use the following marketing resources:
- You are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located in your Partner Resource Library.
- You are permitted to use any public information about You Exec.
- You are permitted to use published success stories and testimonials of You Exec.
- You are permitted to create your own marketing material, including but not limited to text descriptions, screenshot images, and screen-capture videos, of You Exec's website, provided that the privacy terms below are respected.
- Any graphic that is used to promote You Exec besides those provided by You Exec are deemed to be custom graphics. All custom graphics must be sent to the Partner Program Director for approval before you may use them in public. This includes all custom images for your website, any ad images you create, any images you share on social media, etc.
Partners are independent contractors, and nothing in this agreement will create any other type of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties beyond or different from that described here. Partners have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Partners will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
The terms of the You Exec's Partners Program, any marketing materials or direct communication provided to you in association with the Program, and all financial results produced through the Program are confidential and must not be disclosed to any third party without prior permission from the Partner Program Director.
You Exec is a private service and as a Partner you will respect the privacy of our subscribers and customers.
In particular this means that any marketing materials you use or create must anonymize any success stories, testimonials, and other user content to a reasonable degree. Specifically:
- Member images may not be used in any of your marketing materials even if they are publicly available on the YE website.
- Member names shown must be an abbreviated version of their first name plus initial. For example, "Jane S." is acceptable, but "Jane Smith" is not.
If you are unsure as to whether a particular use of site content constitutes a privacy violation please contact the Partner Program Director and we will be happy to advise you.
You Exec will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the partner under this Program.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or a Partner's potential to earn income from the Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites, Product, or Referral Links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and YE will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Partnership agreement will not constitute a waiver of our rights to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this agreement.
If any of the provisions of this agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they will be severed from this agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with You Exec's Partner Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.