You Exec is an exclusive membership-based business organization. All our members are business managers, directors, VPs, among others — who work in a corporate environment. We are seeking a writer, familiar with business terminologies, who can write 1,000 to 1,500 word original articles. For each article we expect 3-4 hours worth of research, analysis, or interviews. We plan to assign this writer 3-4 articles per week, that is about $600 to $800 per week.
How we work:
- We pay $200 per article, that is around $0.20 per word.
- For each article we expect 3-4 hours worth of research, analysis, or interviews.
- We pay within 24-48 hours after we publish your article.
- We only publish original work.
- If the work does not meet our quality standards we will not publish it.
- All payments are in USD transferred via PayPal.
The ideal candidate:
- Has already published or is a contributor with Forbes, The Atlantic, New York Times, Huff Post, etc.
- Has a business degree or is very familiar with business topics, strategies, etc.
- Can research and write at least two articles per week.
- Preferred: has an MBA or is a MBA student.
- How to fire your enemies, or avoid a layoff
- How to 2X your salary as a software engineer
- Facebook-detox & get alerts
- Given the sample articles above, think of two or three "tactics" or "strategies" that can help our members develop their careers.
- In the "Message" field below: (a) include 2-3 links to your past business-related articles, and (b) write the tactics and strategies you'd like to write about, include 5-6 short bullet points summarizing each insight. Make sure the topic is news-worthy and captivating.
- Consult our Writing Principles & Rules.